About this commission:
The Trinity County Fish and Game Advisory Commission (TCFG) is made up of ten members, five primary and five alternates, appointed by the Board of Supervisors. The TCFG is responsible for the County Fish and Game Propagation Fund pursuant to California Fish and Wildlife Code Section 13110-13104.
The TCFG assists in developing Fisheries and Wildlife Policy recommendations for the Board of Supervisors. The TCFG interacts and coordinates with federal, state and local agencies and other organizations involved in fish and wildlife conservation, restoration, enhancement and management programs.
Meetings of the TCFG are held bi-monthly starting in January and are held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. The meeting location is at the Trinity County Library in Weaverville at 7:00 PM. All meeting agendas will be posted at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting date. A complete set of by-laws is available at the meetings.
- March 8, 2017 - Meeting Agenda
- January 11, 2017 - Meeting Agenda
- January 13, 2016 - Meeting Agenda
- September 9, 2015 - Meeting Agenda
- July 8, 2015 - Meeting Agenda
- May 13, 2015 - Meeting Agenda
- March 11, 2015 - Meeting Agenda
- January 14, 2015 - Meeting Agenda