For 2020 Impacted Households United Policy Flyer  has July workshops; Link below and reduced graphic shown: 

July 2021 United Policy workshop full size flyer link

July 2021 United Policy Workshop flyer graphic reduced size for web page use


Check out the options presented for the following documents:

Wildfire Crisis Assistance calendar and workshops below:

Wildfire Crisis Assistance Flyer by Nations Finest

Wildfire Crisis Assistance Flyer in Spanish-shown here

Don't speak spanish?

This flyer comes in English and Spanish:

Trinity Wildfire Group Workshop CalendarJune-July-Aug.Sept.21.pdf


USD A-Natural Resources Conservation Service

1313 S. Main St., Space H (PO Box 970)

Weaverville, CA 96093

Office Number: (530) 623-3991 X 2031


USDA-NRCS Flyer for after fire  resources to restore and rebuild

Catastrophic Wilfire Assistance Flyer for Assistance on Private Land Fact Sheet


Erosion Control is sometimes an issue to remedy after a fire. The USDA and NRCS can help. Programs are starting on the ground this Spring 2021 to help people recovering from the August Fire. Please scroll down to get some more information on how these service programs can help. Check out the links and more information under the USDA category.  You can still apply for programs even if the deadlines for current programs have passed . the deadlines revolve and the programs continue on so make sure to find out if there is something coming in the future that will work for you. 

See more links below


Are you in need of legal services for low income households affected by the August Fire Complex? Please look at the Disaster Recovery main page for some information provided abou legal service help.  


Link to United Policyholders CA Wildfires-6  month Survey(Graphic above):

The above survey is now closed but you can view results by going to the link on the flyer.


504 pilot sheet snippet of graphic linked below  


Scroll below to look at USDA (in conjunction with RCAC)  502 and 504 loan and grant information for low income and disaster victims. New contact phone numbers have been added. Some exemptions may be in the works for income status catagories involving disaster recovery victims. More info may be added at any time. 

Below is a link to a news letter from FEMA about continuing rental support after the August Fire. 

Continued Rental Assistance news letter from FEMA possibly available- survivors of Aug Fire

FEMA Housing Flyer

FEMA  Housing Flyer



For more details on the ROE process please look on the Trinity County Debris Removal  Recovery; website page. Click on the gray box link (lower left ) and you are there

Make sure to get your applications in, open the links found here or use the resources from the news release above to apply for aid now!

Elections - Displaced voters in Trinity County can call the Trinity County Elections Office at 530-623-1220 for assistance. More information is available at

Veterans -  The following resources are available from the Trinity County Veteran Services Office at 530-623-9017.

  • Document replacement
  • VA Debt relief for those who owe the VA money
  • Replacement prescriptions (only those originally obtained via VA healthcare)
  • Military Heroes Fund $500 grant (primary residence must have been damaged by wildfire and located in FEMA-declared disaster area; first come, first served, subject to funding)
  • Housing assistance through Nation’s Finest and VA (housing/financial assistance is limited and can take weeks/months)
  • VA Healthcare


Behavioral Health

Crisis Services, Counseling Services, Substance Abuse Treatment
530-623-1362 Main Line (to schedule appointment)
530-623-5708 Crisis Line (for immediate response)

Human Response Network 

Resources: Quilts, car seats, cleaning supplies, personal hygiene products, diapers, face shields, high chairs



Disaster Recovery Financial Assistance


Trinity County has been included in the major disaster declaration for the California Wildfires (DR-4558-CA), providing access to Public Assistance and Individual Assistance. FEMA's individual assistance program provides grants to help eligible survivors with financial assistance that may include rent, home repair, home replacement and other disaster-related needs such as childcare, medical and dental expenses. FEMA Assistance for Fire-Damaged Septic Systems and Wells is also available.

Apply for disaster assistance with the Federal Emergency Management Agency online at; by downloading the FEMA app to a smartphone or tablet; or by calling the FEMA Helpline at 800-621-3362 (TTY 800-462-7585) between 7 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. Pacific.

Some of these opportunities have expired but there may be good contact information and so they may be helpful as a resource:

Flyer for United Policy Holders Recovery workshops

FEMA Assistance for Fire-Damaged Septic Systems and Wells

DR-4558-CA NR037 - Wildfire Survivors Must Apply To Extend Time For FEMA Rental Assistance 

DR-4558-CA NR038 - Wildfire Survivors Have Two Weeks to Apply for Federal Aid

DR-4558-CA - FS008 - Details Matter when Filing a FEMA Appeal - 11-19-2020 

DR-4558-CA MA003 - IA Registration Deadline Extended for DR-4558-CA

DR-4558-CA NR041 - Wildfire Survivors Have One Week to Apply for Federal Aid 

DR4558-CA FS009 - NFIP Offers Protection from Potential Mudflow Losses 

DR-4558-CA NR043 - Wildfire Survivors Have Three Days to Apply for Federal Aid 

DR-4558-CA NR 044 One Day Left 

DR-4558-CA NR046 Registration Deadlines Pass but FEMA is Still Here to Help


USDA - Natural Resources Conservation Services - Rural Development

Multiple programs for persons living in rural areas. Includes assistance with drinking water line rehabilitation for domestic structures, erosion control programs and more . Check out the links above this section for some flyers and info on loans and programs available  especially for low income disaster victims. 

 Erosion Control after a fire: Scroll up to the links for USDA loans and some agency info; NRCS flyer. Those two agencies work together to help restore land and develop agricultural viability. Contact NRCS for more information about helping this Spring with erosion control on properties affected by the August  Fire Complex. The NRCS has a local office in Weaverville and can be contacted at the number below but make sure to utilize the loan flyer information links above for some basic resource information. There are programs in place to help with erosion control and soil issues in conjunction with disaster reovery. stric

District Conservationist

USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service(NRCS)

1313 S. Main St., Space H (PO Box 970)

Weaverville, CA 96093

Office Number: (530) 623-3991 X 2031


Here is a web link for more information:

504 Pilot loan fact sheet

504 income limit fact sheet loan and grant info

USDA home repair loan and grant fact sheet

RCAC water Well Grant flyer

RCAC Water -Well Loan flyer

USDA Farm loan letter

Conservation Compliance Flyer NRCS that mentions erosion

Catastrophc Wildfire Assistance Fact sheet from USDA-NRCS     see more loan and grant info links under the list of links just above this section and below the FEMA icon

Catastrophic Fire Recovery-Technical & Financial Assistance

Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP)

Home | NRCS California

Post-Fire Disaster Resources

Voice: (530) 792-5800
Fax: (855) 327-7558

Ms. Cheri Skudlarek

Loan Specialist

USDA, Rural Development

3644 Avtech Parkway, Suite A

Redding  CA  96002-9241

Office Ph #:  (530) 691-5851



Deborah Almazan, Loan Officer

Rural Community Assistance Corporation (RCAC)

2978 North Fork Road

Fernley, NV 89408


Cell: (725) 221-0474

Fax: (775) 501-6915


American Red Cross

American Red Cross Immediate Financial Assistance

California Gold Country Wildfires

The August Complex Fire, the North Complex Fire, the Slater/Devil Fires, the Zogg Fire and the Glass Fire

 The time for Red Cross Financial Assistance has passed however the contact numbers are here in case an applicant has questions 

Call: 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) prompt #4


Eligibility Requirements:

• Applicant’s identity and proof of residence must be verifiable

• Applicant’s pre-disaster primary residence is in a confirmed disaster-impacted geographic area.

• Applicant is the head of household and is not listed as a household member on any other Red Cross assistance application.

• Applicant’s primary residence suffered major damage or was destroyed, as verified by CAL FIRE or the Red Cross.

For additional details:

All Red Cross services, including financial assistance, are available to individuals regardless of nationality, race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, class or political opinions. The Red Cross is a charity, not a government agency and people do not need to be American citizens to receive help. Our financial assistance is not a loan and does not need to be repaid