Thank you for your patience on this matter.
Effective June 1, 2018 the Environmental Health Division will no longer be able to provide change for cash transactions. We will be able to accept personal checks, cashier's checks, money orders, and exact cash transactions.
Well and Septic Requests:
Please send your questions or requests for information/copies to Jessica Tillinghast, Administrative Coordinator.
Mon - Thurs: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, (Closed Fridays)
Please call to make special appointments between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (including Fridays)
Water Wells/Water Systems
Sewage Disposal Systems
Public Pools/Recreational Health
Solid Waste Disposal
Public Health Topics
Misc. Applications & Forms:
- Septic System Application [pdf]
- Septic Installers 12/2017 [pdf]
- Septic Pumpers/Emergency Water [pdf]
- Water Well Permit [pdf]
- Well Rate Recovery Testing form [pdf]
- Well Drillers [pdf]
- Temporary Food Facility Permit Application [pdf]
- IERC Study Final Performance Report 2017 [pdf]
- On-line Code Violation Complaint Form