Northern Valley Catholic Social Service (NVCSS) is providing case management services to residents of Trinity County impacted by the August Complex fire. Those interested in receiving disaster case management services can contact NVCSS at 833-775-3267 [statewide] or 530-605-5396, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having some trouble coping with the aftermath of a fire emotionally or just wanting to have some support and share information?
United Policy Workshops for 2020 Fire impacted households July 2021 flyer reduced size graphic on Resources (disaster) link page. -Icon below left sidebar
Trinity Wildfire Group_June.July.Aug.Sept. 2021 Calendar Link - smaller version than link, as example only; July's CALENDAR BELOW
Check out the flyers below and tune into the Calendar link to see if anything strikes a chord that sounds right for you.
Trinity County Wildfire Crisis Counseling Outreach.
Erosion Control on burned properties can be a problem. Check out the flyer links for programs that can help through the USDA/NRCS links below and contacts on the RESOURCES page.
NRCS: Erosion Conrtol help and Ag assistance programs for Grants and Loans.
The June deadlines have past but our NRCS contact tells us there is always another timeline starting so if you feel you have missed a deadline please contact their office via the links below and on the resource pages and talk to someone about upcoming service programs for the coming seasons. Maybe there will be something that can fill your needs.
In need of legal service help related to the August Fire Disaster on your property?
Disaster Legal Services (DLS) provides free legal help to low-income disaster survivors. If you're not able to get adequate legal services for your disaster-related needs, DLS may be able to help.
To qualify for DLS, you must be a low-income survivor of a presidentially declared disaster.
You can call to get a referral to DLS:
Reminder; Low income and disaster grant and loan information can be found on the resources, business resources and rebuilding pages ...
There is also a new document link added below under "helpful Recovery information" for virtual recovery workshops by United Policy Holders.
Good Idea: Ask questions about Debris Removal Phases and the status of properties at this phone number provided by Tetra Tech:Homeowner Contact Line: (530) 767-7013.
Some new information has been added to the Business Resources and Rebuilding pages for the August Fire Recovery .
Several fliers are available to look at involving Water Well Grant resources, Home Repair Loan programs and some financing fact sheets.
Helpful Recovery information, Services, and forms are listed here :
- NCRS fact Sheet Catastrophic Wildfire Assistance for landowners
- The LAC is closed now but the location is still being used for supplies storage and facilitation for reach out to the community on a limited basis. Try using the phone number for inforation and access.
- USDA-Rural Development ; Website for programs assisting with domestic water line damage and more- these go year round, if you have missed a deadline ask them what is coming up for the futute programs with new deadlines for applications.
- NRCS-USDA Catastrophic Fire Assistance on Private land fact Sheet
General information related to fires, rebuilding
- Hazard Tree Removal FAQ information sheet
- Defensible Space Flyer Rebuild or prepare for the future with this information
- Homeowners checklist
- Simple changes can reduce your risk to fire CalOES Fact Sheet
- Chimney Fire precautions (english)
- Chimney Fires Precautions (spanish)
- www.facebook.com @ShastaTrinityNF; @SixRiversNF; @MendocinoNF
InciWeb - Incident Information System - https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/
CalTrans District 2 - https://dot.ca.gov/caltrans-near-me/district-2
USDA Forest Service Active Fire Mapping Program - https://fsapps.nwcg.gov/#
North Coast Air Quality Management District (NCUAQMD) Wildfire Smoke Air Quality Index - http://www.ncuaqmd.org/index.php?page=wildfire.aqi