An approved extension of the Right-of-Entry ROE acceptance period through February 1, 2021 is in effect . The State Incident Management Team will continue to accept and schedule ROEs submitted through that date, through the established process.
Representative(s) from Trinity County Environmental Health will be at the Kettenpom Store tomorrow January 26th from11:00am to 1:00pm to receive any ROE forms from property owners and answer any question on the Phase II Debris Clean-up Process.
Good Idea: Ask questions about Debris Removal Phases and the status of properties at this phone number provided by Tetra Tech:Homeowner Contact Line: (530) 767-7013.
Some new information is being added to the Business Resources and Rebuilding pages for the August Fire Recovery .
Several fliers are available to look at involving Water Well Grant resources, Home Repair Loan programs and some financing fact sheets.
At the left are links to some maps that contain information given by the USFS whose link is provided above.
- August Complex Areas of Special Concern-Map
- August Complex Focus Areasand burn severity -Map
- Rapid Vegetation Assessment-map-Summary Shown here is a selection featuring the Forest Glen area from the map links presented here
Phase 1 Debris Removal is underway on properties impacted by the August Complex Fires. Progress can be monitored using the dashboard found on the Debris Removal page. Planning for Phase 2 Debris Removal is underway. The County has mailed out Right of Entry forms to property owners and lease lot holders. Phase 2 debris removal reuires that propert owners and lease lot holders opt-in to the program by completing and submitting a Right of Entry (ROE) form. Information about Phase 2 debris removal, as well as the ROE form, are available by clicking on the Debris Removal banner on the left of this page.
Trinity County has been included in the major disaster declaration for the California Wildfires (DR-4558-CA), providing access to Public Assistance and Individual Assistance. FEMA's individual assistance program provides grants to help eligible survivors with financial assistance that may include rent, home repair, home replacement and other disaster-related needs such as childcare, medical and dental expenses. Apply for disaster assistance with the Federal Emergency Management Agency online at www.disasterassistance.gov; by downloading the FEMA app to a smartphone or tablet; or by calling the FEMA Helpline at 800-621-3362 (TTY 800-462-7585) between 7 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. Pacific.
The deadline to register for FEMA Individual Assistance has passed however a continued rental assistance may be available see the continued rental assistance letter link below.
If you are a property owner, renter, or lease lot holder and would like more information, please call 530-623-8223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide your property address, parcel number (APN), and phone number.
Helpful Recovery information , Services and forms are listed here :
- NCRS fact Sheet Catastrophic Wildfire Assistance for landowners
- Local Assistance Flyer The LAC is closed now but the location is still being used for supplies storage and facilitation for reach out to the community on a limited basis. Try using the phone number for inforation and access.
- Damage Survey Assessment Information Form The Red Cross deadline is passed but there is contact information in the flyer.
- Flood after Fire Flyer
- After Wildfire Flood information video- informacion de espanol-Spanish language
- You tube flood after Fire video; higher risk
- USDA-Rural Development ; Website for programs assisting with domestic water line damage and more
General information related to fires, rebuilding
- Defensible Space Flyer Rebuild or prepare for the future with this information
- Homeowners checklist
- Simple changes can reduce your risk to fire CalOES Fact Sheet
- Chimney Fire precautions (english)
- Chimney Fires Precautions (spanish)
- Northwest Fire Information: 707-867-0965
- Northeast Fire Information: 530-628-0039
- Email: 2020.Elkhorn@firenet.gov
- www.facebook.com @ShastaTrinityNF; @SixRiversNF; @MendocinoNF
InciWeb - Incident Information System - https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/
CalTrans District 2 - https://dot.ca.gov/caltrans-near-me/district-2
USDA Forest Service Active Fire Mapping Program - https://fsapps.nwcg.gov/#
North Coast Air Quality Management District (NCUAQMD) Wildfire Smoke Air Quality Index - http://www.ncuaqmd.org/index.php?page=wildfire.aqi