Quarantine and Isolation Instructions for Individuals Exposed to COVID-19
Tracking of COVID-19:
- Omicron Variant: What You Need to Know (CDC)
- Tracking of COVID-19 in California
- COVID-19 Outbreak Data - California Health and Human Services Open Data Portal
Several COVID-19 treatment options are available in the United States. Your health care provider may prescribe certain COVID-19 treatments based on your symptoms and risk factors.
Current types of treatments administered to prevent and treat COVID-19:
- Antivirals prevent viruses from making more of themselves or "multiplying" in the body
- Monoclonal antibodies bind to virus and assist the body in getting rid of it
- Anti-inflammatories calm an overactive immune response
Your health care provider will work with you to determine if a COVID-19 treatment fits your unique situation.