Trinity County Transportation Commission - Overall Work Program
Regional Transportation Plan Final 2016 RTP
2016 RTP Checklist
Appendix 1A County Maintained Roads
Appendix 1B County Bridge List
Appendix 2 Travel Demand Model
Appendix 3 Signalization Study
Appendix 4A Caltrans Projects
Appendix 4B County STIP Shares
Appendix 4 C - 4 G County Project Lists
Appendix 5 RTP Initial Study
Trinity County Transportation Commission
Richard Tippett, Executive Secretary
The Trinity County Transportation Commission (TCTC) is designated as a Regional Transportation Planning Agency (RTPA) as established by Government Code §29535. The TCTC is responsible for area wide transportation planning in Trinity County. This responsibility includes:
Administration and Management
- Transportation Planning and Regional Coordination
- Transportation Alternatives and Marketing
- Claimant Funding and Oversight
- Grant Applications and Management
Principal Transportation-Related Activities of Rural RTPAs
- Prepare and Adopt the Regional Transportation Plan: The TCTC prepares the Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) every five years. The RTP provides direction to local, state, and federal transportation planning decision makers regarding regional transportation matters.
- Prepare and Adopt the Regional Transportation Improvement Program: The Regional Transportation Improvement Program (RTIP) is a prioritized program of proposed state or federally funded transportation project which TCTC would like to see funded through state or federal programs. All projects with Federal funding need to be included in the RTIP.
- Prepare the Overall Work Program(OWP) and OWP Progress Reports: The TCTC prepares the Overall Work Program (OWP) annually in the spring. The OWP outlines regional planning efforts which will be conducted over the upcoming fiscal year.
- Allocate Transportation Development Act funds: The TCTC allocates Transit Development Act (TDA) funds on an annual basis to support local transit providers, pedestrian and bicycle purposes, and the activities of the TCTC. The TDA is composed of two funding sources: the Local Transportation Fund and the State Transit Assistance Funds.
Plans and Reports
Roles and Responsibilities of the Commission, Social Services Technical Advisory Committee, Transportation Planning Documents, Meetings and Calendars.
Trinity County Parcel Viewer -- Basic planning and services information for parcels in Trinity County, CA
Trinity Transit -- Website for the Trinity Transit bus system: Route Maps, Schedules, Fares and general Rider Information.
For information about delivery service via Transit buses view: Deliveries on Trinity Transit
Other Transportation Options
Links for other transportation options within the County:
Regional Transportation Services
Links to other transportation related and/or connected to Trinity County and the region, state and federal transportation administrations.