Trinity County WIC is an equal opportunity provider
Interested in or already on WIC? We are available for phone appointments to help with all of your nutrition and breastfeeding needs. It has never been easier with our online education options and our new WIC Card! Please call to set up your appointment today! You can always reach us at:
We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to
hearing from you soon!
Trinity County WIC is here for you!
Interested in or already on WIC? We are available for phone appointments to help out with your nutrition and breastfeeding needs. It has ever been easier with our online education options and our new WIC Card! Please call (530)623-8209 to set up your appointment today!
Weaverville Clinic: 51 Industrial Pkwy, Weaverville, CA 96093
- Mon - Wed 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Evening Clinic once a month
Hayfork Clinic: Hayfork Community Center 154 Tule Creek Rd. Hayfork, CA 96041
- Call Weaverville for Appointments
- WIC is in Hayfork three Thursdays a month
Advance the health and well-being of Trinity County's people and communities in the places where we live, learn, work, and play
Description of Services
W.I.C. is a federally-funded health and nutrition program for women, infants, and children up to five years old.
- WIC supports breastfeeding as the best-practice of feeding and nurturing infants. We offer prenatal "how to" workshops, individual appointments, and support services with a Certified Lactation Educator.
- WIC promotes families to eat well, be active and stay healthy. We offer individual or online education on nutrition topics specific to our participants needs.
- WIC provides checks to buy healthy supplemental foods such as milk, juice, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, cheese, cereal, beans, and peanut butter.
- WIC will also help families find healthcare and other community services.
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women up to one year, up to six months if not breastfeeding
- Parents, including single fathers, can receive benefits for infants and children under five years old
- All foster children under five years old
To get WIC in Trinity County you must live in Trinity County, have a nutritional need, and meet the WIC income guidelines.
The WIC Program welcomes men! WIC recognizes the important role that all caregivers play in caring for kids. Fathers, grandfathers, stepfather, and other guardians of kids under 5 are encouraged to enroll and bring kids to appointments, attend nutrition and health education sessions, and use WIC checks in grocery stores. For any questions about the WIC Program please call: (530) 623-1358.
How Can I Get WIC? (California Department of Public Health)
* Please note: Pregnant women are counted as two people.
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.