***Important CCS Update***
As of January 1, 2019, Partnership will provide case management and payment for CCS patients. Trinity County will continue to evaluate eligibility and annual renewals for CCS children. Trinity County will also coordinate the care for Medical Therapy Unit (MTU). Partnership is inviting families, providers, community members and county staff to attend a meeting to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding this transition of services. There are two meetings scheduled close to Trinity County:
Eureka, CA - June 14, 2018 11:30 am - 1:30 pm at the Red Lion Inn (1929 4th Street, Eureka, CA)
Weaverville, CA - June 19, 2018 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm Pizza With Partnership event in the Madrone Conference room at Health and Human Services (51 Industrial Park Way, Weaverville, CA)
If you plan to attend in Eureka, please RSVP at (707) 720-2700 to PHC as they will provide a light lunch.
To RSVP for Pizza With Partnership in Weaverville, please call the Public Health Department at (530) 623-8209.
Partnership is planning on forming a Family Advisory Committee. They are inviting a CCS parent from Trinity County to be on the committee. If you are interested in being on this committee, please contact (530) 623-8209 and Public Health will help connect you with Partnership.
California Children's Services (CCS)
California Children's Services (CCS) is a state program for children with certain diseases or health problems. Through this program, children up to 21 years old can get the health care and services they need. CCS will connect you with doctors and trained health care people who know how to care for your child with special health care needs.
Your child may qualify if he/she:
- is under 21 years old
- has a health problem that is covered by CCS
- is a resident of California
- and has one of the following:
- family income of $40,000 or less
- out-of-pocket medical expenses expected to be more than 20 percent of family's adjusted gross income
- a need for an evaluation to find out if there is a health problem covered by CCS
- was adopted with a known health problem that is covered by CCS
- a need for the Medical Therapy Program
- Medi-Cal, with full benefits