The Trinity Healthcare Preparedness Partners (THPP) consists of representatives from the American Red Cross, Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES), Trinity County Behavioral Health, Trinity County Environmental Health, Mountain Communities Healthcare District (MCHD), Nor-Cal EMS, Office of Emergency Services (OES), Trinity County Public Health, Trinity County Life Support (TCLS), Trinity County Office of Education, and Siskiyou County Public Health.
Our ultimate goal is to protect the health of the community during an emergency or disaster; THPP work together and share resources so that we may:
- Develop and implement effective planning, education and evaluation activities as they relate to emergency preparedness.
- Promote communication and collaboration across all sectors of the healthcare community, fostering a coordinated and effective response to disasters.
- Promote quality in the delivery of disaster patient/victim care services, by assessing the level of healthcare preparedness and making recommendations on activities that should be implemented to address any gaps.
- Provide a common understanding of how information will be communicated and the process for requesting and sharing information and resources in the County during a disaster.
- Support the needs of healthcare organizations while ensuring the needs of the community are met.
- Provide recommendations on County policies and procedures.
ICS (Incident Command System) and MHOAC Forms:
Patient Movement Plan/Forms:
(530) 623-2974 Ext. 118